About Me

Hi there, my name is Sophie Bohanan! I'm 15 years old and I was born November 4th, 2003.

I think that my art is inspired by a lot of artists that I follow on Instagram. With my usual artwork, I like to go for a realistic look with a mix of cartoony. I usually do digital artwork as it is my strong suit, but I still like the challenge of traditional! I like colored pencils as well, as I have recently found out, and I hope that I work more with them. I like to write short stories and topics on my phone about my characters I make, which I also draw extremely frequently.

 My main inspiration to start art was my older sister, who draws a lot of anime and cartoon characters. She's a big inspiration to me and her artwork always makes me want to one-up her. She's very talented and I hope I meet up to her art expectations one day.

One famous artist that is a very big inspiration to me is Meybi on Tumblr, with her colorful and bright characters that she draws. Her art style is more cartoony and leans towards borderline anime, which I think is really cute in some circumstances. I also really like a good handful of pixel artists, some that play games with me and some I just happen to stumble upon online.